- Identify and purchase under valued real estate at below replacement cost.
- Transform and manage real estate into income producing assets for appreciation.
- Achieve the highest return for investors � both short and long term.
- Emphasis on both short and long term profits.
- Primary investment in mixed-use multi-family and senior housing.
- Use of options to entitle large parcels of land.
Sunfield Development, LLC believes in a blended approach to green technology within our developments. Our approach will involve mixed-use deployment of micro solar farms, community smart grid technologies, green technology construction materials, organic land use and energy efficiency planning.
With each development, we assess the proper balance between green technology, community, and the overall economic interests of the project. It is important for Sunfield Development to offer significant points of departure from the non-environmentally friendly developments of the past.
Integrating green technology in our plans also improves the bottom line for our investors. Green projects are favored by many agencies and lenders, and government agencies award density bonus increases, provide tax incentives, grants, and often give quicker turn-around times for the approval of projects.
Consumers are also driven to green projects, and typically properties are sold at a higher sales value. Although the tax incentives may not be directly applicable to individual investors' tax returns, they will have an overall positive effect on the bottom line profitability of the company.
Our plans include using environmentally sustainable building materials and technologies wherever possible. We will use safe, re-used and recycled building materials, and will look to design LEED* friendly homes that offer minimal carbon impact. We will also source local vendors, which will reduce carbon loads. In addition to drought tolerant landscaping, water will be re-used to irrigate areas where needed.
All building construction will incorporate energy efficient design features, efficient mechanical systems, and healthy home amenities. This will result in highly marketable and desirable properties that are unrivaled in the marketplace today.
* The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (Leed) rating system is a national standard developed and published by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). This system aims to promote improved environmental, health and economic performance of buildings, using established and/or advanced industry principals, practiced materials and standards, by fallowing the LEED requirements, buildings can earn points for variety of criteria, including strategies for sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, material selection, and indoor environmental quality.